Valisafe Helix Test Device
Available individually and in discounted packs & come with 250 strips & disposable device.
Helix Device EN 867-5 - Colour change: blue to black
Designed for Daily Air Removal and Steam Penetration Test test as required in Australian Standard AS/NZ 4815:2006 p7.7.1(b).
- Conforms to EN 867 Part 5, the standard for test devices suitable for testing sterilisers manufactured to EN 13060
- Specifically engineered for B type (vacuum assisted) table top sterilisers
- Suitable for Daily Air Removal and Steam Penetration Test test as required in Australian Standard AS/NZ 4815:2006 p7.7.1(b)
- Easy to use – Easy to interpret
- Self adhesive backing for documentation purposes
- Non-hazardous / Lead free according to EC Regulation 1907/2006
Use in conjunction with your in-pack monitoring systems and read on completion of the cycle to ensure that your Type B table top steriliser is performing correctly. This device, therefore, has the capability to provide you with effectively sterilised items in your practice. Used in conjunction with the Valisafe indicators you can be sure sterility assurance levels have been met.
Previous code 9VAL-HELIX is replaced to 9V-HELIX.